Désolé, la version française de cette page ne peut être offerte pour le moment.
Grocery Store Contacts
Write or call the head office, to get the response you need. Let us know what they tell you – contact us.
October 2017 – GM salmon: Check here to see if your grocery store has made a statement about the GM salmon.
- Loblaw: https://www.loblaws.ca/contact-us Loblaws owns: Atlantic Cash & Carry; Atlantic Superstore; Atlantic SuperValu; Axep; Bloor Street Market; Dominion (in Newfoundland & Labrador); Entrepôts Presto / Club Entrepôt; Extra Foods; Fortinos; Freshmart; L’intermarché; Loblaws/Loblaw Great Food; Lucky Dollar Foods; Maxi/Maxi & Cie; NG Cash & Carry; No Frills; Provigo; Provigo The Market: The Real Canadian Superstore/Loblaw Superstore; Real Canadian Wholesale Club; Red & White Food Stores; SaveEasy (formerly Atlantic SaveEasy); Shop Easy Foods: SuperValu; T&T: Valu-mart: Your Independent Grocer; Zehrs operating under the Zehrs Markets, Zehrs Food Plus and Zehrs Great
- Walmart http://www.walmart.ca/en/help/contact-us/corporate
- Sobeys – owns IGA, IGA extra, Thrifty Foods, Safeway, Foodland http://corporate.sobeys.com/contact-us/
- Metro in Ontario http://corpo.metro.ca/contactez-nous/contact-on.en.html
- Metro in Quebec http://corpo.metro.ca/contactez-nous/contact.en.html
- Save On Foods/Overwaitea/Buy-Low Foods https://www.owfg.com/contact-us
- Costco https://customerservice.costco.ca/app/answers/detail/c/10/a_id/392
- Co-op stores and The Grocery People firstname.lastname@example.org
- Longos https://thankyourewards.longos.com/customer-care/
- Check here to see which grocery chain owns your local store: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_supermarket_chains_in_Canada