Désolé, la version française de cette page ne peut être offerte pour le moment.
We outline basic facts as well as provide in-depth information about genetically modified organisms (GMOs) and the complex issues that they raise. We provide this information in many different formats, for consumers and farmers. We research many important questions raised by the use of this technology in food and farming, including the potential environmental, social and economic impacts.
Genetically Modified Crops and Herbicides. November 2018
Stop GM Contamination in Canada – Farmer Brief. November 2018
Identifying and Avoiding GM Sweet Corn Seed in Canada: Grower Guide. Updated October 2018
How to Avoid Eating GM Salmon: Consumer Guide. Updated September 2018
GM Alfalfa Update and Action Handouts:
GMO Inquiry Report Summary Pamphlets:
- Where in the World are GM Crops and Foods?
- Are GM Crops Better for the Environment?
- Are GM Foods Better for Consumers?
- Are GM Crops Better for Farmers?
- Are GM Crops and Foods Well Regulated?
- Do We Need GM Crops and Foods to Feed the World?
Articles & Editorials